There’s NO other cruise like the Fantastic Voyage! From a tax-deductible contribution to concerts you won’t see anywhere else, WHAT YOU GET for the purchase of a cabin is unmatched and invaluable.
“Once in a Lifetime” Happens Every Day!
- The excitement never stops…this unique experience is filled with events, activities and more EXCLUSIVELY created with YOU in mind.
- More than 60 LIVE performers, your chance to meet and party with your favorite celebs all on board a luxury cruise ship.
- Dress up for theme nights, find daily inspiration, and join a very special community of like-minded new friends and extended family.
Tax Deductible Fun
- A portion of your cabin purchase may qualify as a charitable contribution. While having an unforgettable time, you’re helping keep kids at schools at HBCUs.
- More than 50K total passengers have cruised, raising $65 million and supporting more than 29,000 students nationwide.
- All Inclusive – One price that includes taxes, port fees and gratuities. No worries about hidden costs popping up later.
Accommodations on a Luxury Liner (Carnival Breeze)
- This ship has everything – casino, spa, and comfortable staterooms equipped with TV, safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and turndown service.
- Also 11 restaurants, lounges and nightclubs, a fitness center, pool deck fun, water slide, mini golf, 24-hour hot tub, basketball court and serenity deck for relaxation.
Shuttle Service & Transportation
- We’ve got you covered with transportation to and from the pier, George Bush International Airport (IAH) and Hobby International Airport (HOU).
- If staying at the Westin Oaks and Westin Galleria, we’ll also shuttle you to the Port of Galveston on the sail date.
- Numerous lounges and venues with 60 LIVE entertainers featuring notable comedians and performers Chris Brown, Tamar Braxton, O’Jays, The Isley Brothers and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds – more artists in one week than many will see in a lifetime!
- Even more: autograph sessions, Fantasy Package events, celeb hosted seminars and activities, casino lessons and chef demos.
- Not just LIVE acts – movie viewings and in-room TV programming of the content you want to see.
- Day parties themed with music, celeb guests and nationally known DJs. Past parties have featured Veterans, Greeks, and HBCUs.
Delicious Meals & Beverages
- Mouth-watering breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and late-night nosh in 9 restaurants from the Main Dining Room to Lido Restaurant.
- Specialty dining spots – Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint and Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse, Sea Dogs, Bonsai Sushi, Blue Iguana Cantina, Steakhouse and more – are also part of the experience.
- NEVER pay extra for non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
- 24-hour options always available – pizzeria, soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt and most room service items.
Activities and Seminars Galore
- Our theme nights make every night fun! Dress to impress for Mardis Gras Night, Pajama Night, Represent Night, White Night and Formal Night.
- Every year our guests bring more luggage for their theme night “outfits” than any other!
- Weekday Morning Inspiration with Gospel great Marvin Sapp.
- Black Art Auction – guiding guests on the value of art by Black artists specifically benefiting the foundation.
- Additional exclusive activities to satisfy ALL interests – LIVE demonstrations, autograph sessions, dance lessons, basketball tournament, shopping, island excursions, and Tyler Perry’s actor casting call.
- Countless seminars and classes with a focus on inspiration, health/fitness, wealth, beauty and more.
- Party from sunup to sundown with day parties, after parties, parades and more.
BOOK YOUR CABIN NOW!
*Itinerary, schedule, activities, service/dining options subject to change