There’s NO other cruise like the Fantastic Voyage! From a tax-deductible contribution to concerts you won’t see anywhere else, WHAT YOU GET for the purchase of a cabin is unmatched and invaluable.
“Once in a Lifetime” Happens Every Day!
- The excitement never stops…this unique experience is filled with events, activities and more EXCLUSIVELY created with YOU in mind.
- More than 60 LIVE performers, your chance to meet and party with your favorite celebs all on board a luxury cruise ship.
- Dress up for theme nights, find daily inspiration, and join a very special community of like-minded new friends and extended family.
Tax Deductible Fun
- A portion of your cabin purchase may qualify as a charitable contribution. While having an unforgettable time, you’re helping keep kids at schools at HBCUs.
- More than 50K total passengers have cruised, raising $65 million and supporting more than 29,000 students nationwide.
- All Inclusive – One price that includes taxes, port fees and gratuities. No worries about hidden costs popping up later.
Accommodations on a Luxury Liner (Carnival Freedom)
- This ship has everything – casino, spa and comfortable staterooms equipped with TV, safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and turndown service.
- Also more than a dozen dining options, lounges and nightclubs, a fitness center, pool deck fun, water slide, mini golf, a ropes course, 24-hour hot tub, basketball court and serenity deck for relaxation
Shuttle Service & Transportation
- We’ve got you covered with transportation between the pier and both major Miami-area airports: Miami International Airport (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- If staying at the host hotel (to be announced), we’ll also shuttle you to the Port of Miami on the sail date.
- Numerous lounges and venues with non-stop entertainment…from funk, soul and inspiration to R&B, hip hop and comedy. More artists and live performances in one week than many will see in a lifetime!
- Even more: autograph sessions, celeb-hosted seminars and activities, casino lessons and chef demos
- Not just LIVE acts – movies viewings and in-room TV programming of the content you want to see
- Themed Day Parties with music, celebrity guests and nationally known DJs. Past parties have celebrated veterans, Greeks and HBCUs.
Delicious Meals & Beverages
- Mouth-watering breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and late-night nosh in a variety of restaurants from the Main Dining Room to the Lido Restaurant
- Specialty Dining Spots like Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint and Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse, Sea Dogs, Blue Iguana Cantina, Steakhouse and more are also part of the experience.
- NEVER pay extra for non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
- 24-hour options always available – pizzeria, soft serve ice cream & frozen yogurt and most room service items
Activities and Seminars Galore
- Our theme nights let you show a different side of yourself – or your alter ego – every night! Every year our guests bring more luggage for their theme night outfits, costumes and accessories than any other!
- Weekday Morning Inspiration offers an early and encouraging start to each day
- Black Art Auction – guiding guests on the value of art by Black artists; specifically benefiting the Tom Joyner Foundation
- Additional exclusive activities to satisfy ALL interests – LIVE demonstrations, autograph sessions, dance lessons, basketball tournament, shopping, and island excursions
- Countless seminars and classes with a focus on inspiration, health/fitness, wealth, beauty and more.
- Party from sunup to sundown with day parties, after parties, parades and more.
*All itineraries, times, ports, artists, performers, appearances and locations are subject to change without notice.
**consult with your accountant or preparer regarding the tax-deductible donation