Carnival Breeze Staterooms
1. Luxury SuiteSource:Carnival Cruise Lines 1 of 12
2. Spa SuiteSource:Carnival Cruise Lines 2 of 12
3. Ocean SuiteSource:Carnival Cruise Lines 3 of 12
4. Ocean Suite Entry waySource:Carnival Cruise Lines 4 of 12
5. InteriorSource:Carnival Cruise Lines 5 of 12
6. Interior (port hole)Source:Carnival Cruise Lines 6 of 12
7. BalconySource:Carnival Cruise Lines 7 of 12
8. Balcony Entry waySource:Carnival Cruise Lines 8 of 12
9. Balcony View ( NIght time)Source:Carnival Cruise Lines 9 of 12
10. Spa BalconySource:Carnival Cruise Lines 10 of 12
11. Spa Balcony Entry waySource:Carnival Cruise Lines 11 of 12
12. Cove BalconySource:Carnival Cruise Lines 12 of 12
Go places while you go places on the new Carnival Breeze, sailing from Miami. Not only do you get to sail to the hottest spots in the Caribbean and The Bahamas, but you get to experience Carnival’s hottest new spaces on your way there. Enjoy a signature burger designed by Guy Fieri at Guy’s Burger Joint, laugh till it hurts at The Punchliner Comedy Club Presented by George Lopez, tackle SkyCourse at SportSquare for you more adventurous ones, and mellow out with some tunes at RedFrog Rum Bar or a margarita at the BlueIguana Tequila Bar. And that’s just the beginning.
Looking for family fun? Carnival Breeze has you covered with a 320-foot-long Twister Waterslide at Carnival WaterWorks, supervised youth programs like Camp Carnival, plus oversized family fun at Hasbro, The Game Show. Or have some me-time relaxing at Serenity Adult Only Retreat… after you pamper yourself at Cloud 9 Spa, of course. Then for fun after the sun, have a truly moving experience at the multi-dimensional Thrill Theater, dance in your seat at Playlist Productions, or if you prefer dancing on a dance floor, then Liquid Nightclub is for you.
You’ll find yourself at all the hottest onboard spaces — and on-shore places — when you cruise the cool new Carnival Breeze.